You can search at-risk preservation properties by owner, name, county, zip code. Available data includes: subsidy type, unit mix, current manager, and contact information.
Please note that we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the database because we are not the source of the data. However, we are working continuously with our partners to improve our data collection methods and the accuracy of records. Our plan is to consolidate data, as much as possible, so information for each property is consistent.
- • United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • Rural Development program of the United States Department of Agriculture
- • Oregon Housing and Community Services
- • Community Development Law Center
- • Housing Development Center
For database questions or for information about preserving affordable housing in Oregon
Please contact our Preservation Director, Rob Prasch, at 503.501.5688 or